I went to pick Brayden up from Mother's Morning Out today. I love going to pick him up, because he gets so excited! He starts making all kinds of noises (VERY Loud) and waves his hands around. It is too cute. Well, today he didn't recognize me. I had just gone and gotten my haircut, and I guess he is used to it being in a ponytail all the time. I was waving and he just kept looking at me, like WHO are you. Anyway, he was across the room at first and when he finally got over to the window he realized it was me. He started laughing and got all excited. He has really started laughing all the time now. I love it. It is too funny, b/c sometimes it sounds like a fake laugh, like he is just saying ha, ha, ha, and he kind of pants. Funny Boy!
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment