Brayden once was such a good eater. He would eat pretty much anything you put in front of him. What happened??? He is so hard to feed right now. I'm hoping it is some stage he is going through. Tonight his meal started off with some chicken biscuit crackers, which he thought he would share with Chloe (our dog), while I heated him up some vegetable soup. Well, next I try to feed him some soup. Um yeah, Mom, I don't think so! He chewed it up and spit it right back out. He loves to do that these days! He will not keep a bib on, and so I have a fun time with laundry. I sometimes just feed him without a shirt on. Well, after no luck w/ the crackers or soup, I decided that I would give him some of a lunchables jr. It had mozarella cheese and graham crakers and some kind of strawberry yogurt dip. He spit all that out too. Last resort I opened up a can of green beans, which he has always loved. He had more fun playing with them than eating them as you can see from the video. I just don't know what to feed him these days, and he needs more iron. The vitamins he has to take smell horrible. I'm sure he will start spitting them out. He had his first dose yesterday and made a horrible face, and I can understand why.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









1 comment:
I know this sound terrible, but when I could not get Mallory to eat ANYTHING I would take her to McDonalds for a hamburger. She would devour it! I figured at least she was eating something?
Post a Comment