
I went to Gymboree the other day to look for a white polo shirt to go under this Easter longall that my friend Ashley made.
(She makes adorable children's clothes....check them out at www.swankydesigns.net.) While I was there, I decided to check the sales rack. I just couldn't resist the shirt Brayden is wearing in this pic.(I tried to take him for a haircut Sat., but there was an hour wait!) I knew Jeffrey would love it and it was on sale after all :). (Jeffrey played shortstop at Ole Miss)
My poor little guy is sick again. I got a call from MMO today that he was running a fever and not his usual smiley self. I took him in and he was negative for the flu, but we don't know if it is viral or what. It was too early to tell, so I've got to take him back in tommorrow, if he is still running a fever and feeling bad. He has never been so pitiful. He usually smiles at the doctor even when he is feeling bad. Today he just laid out in my lap and didn't move. Hopefully, he will be better in the morning. I hate to see him feeling bad.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment