Ok, those of you who keep up with my blog probably remember me posting a pic of Brayden on top of the dishwasher back in December. It was funny then, because he was not even walking at the time. He crawled in the kitchen and when I walked in there I saw that he had pulled up and climbed on top of the dishwasher. I was shocked and grabbed my camera real quick, thinking it was pretty funny. It is not so funny anymore. He has started climbing all over our dishwasher, while I'm trying to load or unload it. He imediately grabs knives or tries to throw toys in there. Well, today I was quickly unloading the dishwasher and had my head turned for two second, putting silverware in the drawer and just LOOK what he did! My everyday chores are becoming quite a challenge between dishes and laundry especially. While doing the laundry, he loves to put dog food in Chloe's water bowl or he will find a dryer sheet on the floor and dip in the bowl and splash water all over the wall. Oh my! I still have the terrible twos to look forward to :)
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









4 comments:
Okay...did he pull the whole bottom rack out? Boys are so destructive...I never had to baby-proof one thing with Mallory, but I remember my friends with boys had to.
Oh, yes!! He sure did! It's a good think I had just cleared out all the dishes. I would not have been happy, if he broke all my Vicki Carrol dishes. Lucky, you did not have to baby-proof w/ Mallory. I have trouble getting in some of my cabinets w/ the locks on them :) Looks like yall had a blast in Disneyworld. I bet Mallory did not want to come home. How much fun for a little girl to get all made up like a princess!
hey sara,
i came across your blog, and i just had to comment on how cute that little man of yours is!! he is a doll! and, i totally understand about the completely destroyed house...i've got 2 boys 21 months apart that are trying to make sure that mama loses her mind by age 30. i have so many padded corners, covered electrical outlets, cabinet locks, doorknob covers, gates, etc., that you'd think i live in a mental institution. :)
glad i found you,
laura (baria) henson
O my! I didnt no he pulled open the whole thing! wow!
Post a Comment