The weather was so nice today. Brayden and I had a good time playing outside. It was even warm enough to pull out his swimming pool from the garage. He had a blast! He has got the hang of his power wheels now and enjoyed driving it around the backyard and in our screened in porch. The only problem' when he was driving on the porch was that he would run into the walls. I guess he still has not got the steering part down pat, but he keeps his finger on the button now instead of stop and go.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









2 comments:
OMG! that is so cute! I wont to come over and see him play in that and play on his power wheels!
Your welcome to come over anytime! Yall will be out of school soon.
Post a Comment