It was really HOT!!! We did not stay too long. I think we lasted about 45 minutes or so. We kept waiting for the Nemo parade, and we never saw it. We got there right on time for the parade, but for some reason we missed it. Maybe...they were really running behind. I'm not sure what was going on. We chased Brayden all over the place. He had fun playing with the ball that has the world on it. He also played in a space jump and started crying, when it was time to come out of it. He wanted to get in the reservoir.... I thought, oh, I can get some cute pics of Jeffrey and Brayden in front of the water. Brayden was not cooperative. He is starting to be very difficult at times. I think he is starting the terrible twos early!
No comments:
Post a Comment