District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
How to Control Anger against Children
-
*How to Control Anger against Children*
All parents at times can be angry with his children. In everyday life,
there's always things that make us stress: ...
Story About My Life
-
This is for Aunt Su-Su, who asks us almost everytime she sees us when we're
going to post on the blog again. And by we, I mean me.
The kids decided that th...
5th Birthday.....
-
I can't believe I am just now sitting down to write about your 5th
birthday! It was fun and crazy as usual. You had the best time. You are so
big and b...
20 years
-
So in the spirit of celebrating the 20 years we have been together.....we
decided to show up to dinner with Rhyne's family dressed just alike!! Two
times d...
First New Post in over a year!!!!!
-
Hello all!! We are still at it, even though we never update our blog.
Since our last update we have had a new baby girl, and believe it or not,
it has ch...
Boys
-
I am continually amazed at how different our two boys are, not just in size
but in personality! Their size is one thing, Ethan always being very big
for hi...
Where does the time go??
-
Didn't realize how long it had been since I actually updated our Blog.
I am sure a lot has gone on since my last post. I will work on getting it
up to da...
Springing Forward
-
Yay! So much has been happening around here since my last update! First of
all, we celebrated another major birthday-Jackson turned O-N-E!! Oh my! All
of o...
2 Toothfairy Boxes for sale
-
These are also tiny. They are like 3 inches by 2 inches. They are $18.00
each.
See, I was a weird kid. I was absolutely positive that little tiny people...
Mark Your Calendar
-
Stay tuned for the upcoming MOPS meeting dates and topics! The first
meeting is NEXT Tuesday, August 31 at 9:00 a.m. You need to sign up for
childcare no l...
BAMA
-
Alright people, this is my first time to make a post on this thing. Lee Lee
is coaching me through this blogging thing. Just wanted to share a picture
of S...
Noah's 2nd Birthday
-
Saturday was Noah's 2nd birthday and we had a choo-choo train party! It was
kinda hot, but lots of fun. We took a ton of pictures, so I only put a
couple h...
School Shots! (My 500th post!)
-
As many of you know, I am so not sure about my baby girl going on to
kindergarten this fall! She is not even five yet, is a tiny little girl,
and I had det...
adoption news (or lack of)
-
**SIGH**
Anyone who has ever been through an international adoption (or domestic) or
knows someone who has, knows that it is a VERY complex and RISKY proce...
update about halles imaginary friends...
-
I forgot to add in the last post, but halles friends live on hot dog bun
road. They do not live with her their mom comes and picks them up every
night.
1 comment:
Great pics! Hope ya'll are having so much fun at the beach!
Kids never seem to cooperate when you want them to the most!
Also, it was good to see you the other day...and not just through the blogging world! Ha!
Post a Comment