I almost forgot to snap a pic of my little guy this morning. I remembered in the car on the way to school, so I took a quick pic at a red light, haha! I always have my camera in my purse, because I never know when I might need it. He had a good time! He was playing, when I got there to pick him up, and for the longest time he did not see me standing at the door waiting to get him. He finally realized I was there and got excited and ran over to the door. They did a little art project today as you can see in the above pic. The time flew by today, while he was gone. I wish the pick up time was still 1:30p.m., but it has been changed to 11:45a.m. this year. I did get some phone calls made to get some stuff done around the house. A couple of which were just things that come along with buying a new house. Hopefully, we will get all the kinks out soon. All in all it was a good first day for the both of us. I did get a chance to go run a couple errands and do some fun shopping for me!











2 comments:
Sara-
Will is in K-3 at Pinelake! Do you know at what age they start taking kids for the preschool (moms-morning-out)? I didn't know if Ben was old enough! Maybe I will see you in the carpool line sometime!
Beth
How sweet! I have heard great things about Pinelake's perschool.
LOVE your new page...you always have the cutest ever!
Post a Comment