Our neighbors invited us to come carve pumpkins with several other neighbors this afternoon. I thought Brayden would have a fun time watching and playing with some of the other kids. He loves looking at our neighbors scarecrows and always points to them wanting to go over there. Well, today he decided that he wanted to run over to our yard and play in our yard and run all down the neighborhood. He wore me out. He did enjoy the orange Hawaiian Punch they had and drinking out of a big cup. He was walking around with an orange mustache and couldn't get enough of the Hawaiian Punch. Needless to say, I didn't get to carve a pumpkin. I did end up getting a chance to carve my pumpkin tonight though. I always pick out the most difficult templates, but I was pleased with the turnout this year. It's not perfect, but I'm proud of it and thought I would show off my hard work =0) Oh, and I couldn't get a picture to turn out good, so I took a short video.









No comments:
Post a Comment