When we first brought Brayden home from the hospital, I never thought about how long it took to change a diaper or the fact that I should practice changing them as fast as I could, because changing diapers at record speed would come in handy in the future. These days diaper changes are quite a challenge! I am developing a talent for changing diapers upside down. He always manages to turn upside down the minute I set him down on the changing table. He is very curious these days and wants to grab EVERYTHING in sight. Of course, everything goes straight for the mouth. He has 4 teeth coming in up top and already has 2 on the bottom. He is eating all kinds of stuff now. He is such a good eater. He weighs 20lbs and is in the 50th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. He is quite entertaining. I love to hear him laugh. He loves to play with Chloe (our dog). The play tug-a-war all the time, and he just laughs and laughs. He loves to crawl through things. It first started with an end table I have. He would crawl through and get stuck inside the bottom part of it and now he has figured how to find his way out. I bought him a little tunnel and hut, which he LOVES! I had put it away for Christmas or Birthday (doesn't matter, they are just 2 days apart), but I ended up getting it out to entertain him one day. I guess thats enough of an update for now. Just thought I would create this blog to share some pics, videos, and updates with friends and family. Hope you enjoy!
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









2 comments:
Your is so cute. I have been wanting a header that is unique...how did you do that?
allison
Thanks girl! I don't really know what I'm doing. I have just been playing around figure things out as I go. I used google to help me figure out the banner part, but I still didn't get it just right. I'll e-mail you.
Post a Comment