
I just thought I would let you moms with little ones know that Animal Crackers in Trace Station (Ridgeland) has a photographer there today and tommorrow taking Santa pics. The time yesterday was from 12:00-6:00. If you would like to have Santa pics done for Christmas cards give them a call to schedule your appointment. Brayden was scared of Santa. He screamed and cried the whole time. They kept calling him Reagan and thought he was a girl :) I can't wait to get the pics back next Friday. I'm sure they will be good for a laugh. If I use them for Christmas cards, I will have to put some comment like..... We hope YOU have a MERRY Christmas! Oh, and they are $25 for two 5X7.
3 comments:
Sara, that is so funny. I guess you never know about meeting Santa. We were sure Henry would be scared last year, but he was totally fine. This year I think will definitely not be a good Santa picture year. We'll let you know...People thought Henry was a girl for a while too. It offended me at first but then i decided it was just b/c he is so cute. :) One old lady even said that his blue eyes and blonde curls were wasted on a boy. I thought that was kinda mean. :) Glad yall are doing well! Mary
I'm Guilty!
Sorry I called him a girl - he is just such a beautiful boy!!!!!
I hope you like your photos!!!
PS - I apologize for calling him Reagan, also!
I was super sick that day, sore throat, high fever, etc...so that's my excuse!!! :)
Oh - and crying Santa photos are my favorite Santa photos!
My daughter wouldn't sit in Santa's lap for ONE second - -she just kept arching her back and sliding right out - all the while, SCREAMING!
So -her pics this year, are beside Santa, not in Santa's lap! :)
Post a Comment