
We spent the weekend in Waco, TX for Jessica's (Jeffrey's cousin) wedding. The weekend flew by! We had a great time! The wedding was beautiful and Jessica looked so pretty! Jeffrey and I enjoyed dancing to the band and having a little weekend getaway. Although, We were sure excited to see Brayden, when we got back. Brayden was not as excited to see us as we thought he would be. I guess he had a good weekend with his Grammy and Pop. I'm sure glad they could keep him for us, because I don't think it would have been a good flight if we had taken him along.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago










No comments:
Post a Comment