I was in the mood for breakfast food after church today, so we head to the Cracker Barrel in Pearl. Brayden enjoyed the brunch as much as I did. He really loved the biscuits! On our way over we saw a couple of space jumps close to the Bass Pro Shop, so we decided to stop by on our way home. I have been wanting to check and see if Pump it Up still has open time for the kids to come during the week. Anyway, I thought we could just see how Brayden liked the jumps, before I go spend any money on going. He had a blast. Check out the video below..... I just love to watch him get excited and smile and laugh....
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment