Brayden and I went to the park this afternoon, so we could enjoy the beautiful day that we had today. The temp. was just perfect! Brayden had a good time on the swing, as you can see in the video below. He went on a couple of slides, then tried to climb back up them. He then started investigating, what other people at the park were doing. He went over to a couple of ladies and grabbed the straw out of one of their cups, before I could get to him. He is so fast these days. He then pitched a fit, when I would not let him push a little girls baby doll stroller around. I don't know why he likes them so much! He has done this before. Anyway, I decided we better leave after he pitched his fit, because I thought he was getting tired. He has had a busy day. He has been on a weird sleeping schedule or not so much a regular schedule i should say. He has gone to bed at 4:30p.m. and slept until 6:30a.m. several times recently, but he seems wired right now. Probably from all the sugar he had at his Easter party. He had a cupcake, iced sugar cookie, cheeto popcorn puffs, goldfish. They all pigged out. He was actually one of the cleanest ones, when he got done. One little boy had icing all over him. Anyway, here is a video of him on the swings at the park today.....
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment