);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#191919; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#141e0c; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#ffffff; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#141e0c; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#191919; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 354% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#191919; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#191919; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 171% Courier, monospace; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 100% Georgia, Serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#191919; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#141e0c; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#141e0c; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#191919; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#191919; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #191919; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #ffffff; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #191919; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hide and Seek....

A game we play often around our house. I'm not a fan of this game. Brayden hides something I'm looking for and I go on a hunt to find it. I go crazy searching all over the place. One of Brayden's favorite hiding places is the garbage can. Guess he takes after his daddy. He likes to throw away stuff that I would not have wanted him to throw away, if I had known. One day Jeffrey had some pictures of sample signs to go on the front of his new office building. He had shown the different options to me and then placed the drawings down somewhere. Well, he then started looking for them and could not find them. He had looked all over the place and then it dawned on me that Brayden had just started playing in the garbage drawer a lot that day. I decided I would take a look and that is where they were. Now that is the first place I check, when something is missing. His old hiding place was sliding items behind the slats in out plantation shutters. I realized he was doing this, when his play cell phone turned up missing. I noticed it through the window, when we were outside in the screened in porch. Well, today the remote control was missing. so I checked his usual hiding places and did not find it. I thought well maybe it fell in the cushions of the seat or was under the couch or ottoman. I checked these places with no luck. I thought well maybe I carried it in the laundry room with me, when I was putting the clothes in the dryer. I looked around in there and noticed it in the washer machine. I then had a flashback of Brayden putting it in there, when I was emptying the washer. I remember him closing the door to the washer, but I forgot that he had put the remote in there. He keeps things intresting. He climbs up the chairs and ends up on top of the kitchen table. The boy LOVES to climb. We went to a friends house today and all he wanted to do is climb up and down the stairs. I sure hope we don't have to make any trips to the E.R., because of his climbing on everything.

No comments:

Followers




Destin 2007