Not the kind of fishing my daddy does. I heard the toilet flushing and I went running. I usually keep the half bath and laundry room doors closed, because Brayden loves flushing the toilet and playing in Chloe's food and water bowls. I knew when I heard that sound of the toilet flushing that it probably was not good. He loves throwing stuff in there, and I usually catch it before it is too late. I sprinted in there and fished out some bath and body works hand soap (he got from under the sink) and an empty toilet paper roll he must have gotten out of the garbage. We will be calling a plumber soon, if I'm not more careful....but not today....I got there just in time.
*I've decided that I'm going to have my blog printed into a book using this site... www.blurb.com
I think I will have Dec.-Dec. printed for year 2 of his life. I made a video montage of his first year, maybe I'll just do this for his second year. I thought it might be fun to read through later in life. He can see what all he put his mama through and what he will have to look forward to with his kids :).
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment