Wow! What a stressful time this was three years ago. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and then throw in Hurricane Katrina and double the stress. We were not sure, if the wedding was gonna go on as planned or if we would have electricity for our reception. The band was calling me asking me where they could get gas, so they could make it to Greenwood. Friends and relatives from out of town were unable to travel due to all the gas shortages. The wedding did go on. The band made it. I lost some of the flowers, when the electricity went out, so my wedding bouquet was a total surprise. It all turned out beautiful in the end! I hate that many people planning on coming were not able to share our special day with us, but in the end the two people that mattered the most were there and we are married just the same. It could have been much worse! I thought about the poor people that had weddings planned on the gulf coast and in new orleans, and I felt very lucky to still have my wedding and not have to post-pone everything. Happy Anniversary, Jeffrey!!!
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago










1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Sara and Jeff!
Post a Comment