I tried Brayden's halloween costume on him yesterday and thought I would share a pic. It is too cute! I also will include his cute little halloween bucket I got at Joy McCallister's. I think I have the link to her site over under shopping. I am looking forward to taking him trick-or -treating this year. His little buddies are going to be Batman and Spiderman, so we will have a superhero crew trick-or-treating with us. I can't wait to get pics of them all. We have been staying on the go, and I have been so tired and morning sickness has kicked in. I was hoping I was going to avoid it this time, but no such luck. We have a trip to the pumpkin patch coming up at the Ag Museum. I'm looking forward to that. I will have to post some pics afterwards. I have been slacking on pictures and blogging lately. We went to the circus recently, but I didn't get any pics. Brayden was a handful and when he was still, I was not brave enough to get the camera out =0). We had fun though, even if we only made it to intermission.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago










1 comment:
Too cute! He looks so big!
Post a Comment