Can you believe Jeffrey is wearing an MSU hat??? It was actually just a joke. He wore it to my parents house to pick up Brayden. He thought my dad would get a kick out of it. Jeffrey is actually a big Ole Miss fan and my dad is the State fan. My dad was speechless, when he saw the hat.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









1 comment:
Jeffrey, I always new that being married to my sister, you would finally see the light and join the great Bulldog nation. I hope you enjoyed the victory against Bama as much as I did.
I'll have to work on getting Brayden some good looking MSU gear to match his dad.
Post a Comment