I was gonna wait to do this post until after my visit to the doctor on Oct.8, but I decided to go ahead. A lot of people already know, so I figured I might as well do the post now. We are so excited! My due date is May 19. Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby and pregnancy.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago










8 comments:
congrats!! they will have so much fun being so close in age! i'll be praying that everything goes smoothly for the next few months.
Congrats Sara! That is awesome!
And...you stole my idea to announce...if I EVER decide to have another baby!! Ha!!!
Congrats again! haha! But I am so excited. Hope its a girl. haha
Congratulations Sara! Hope everything goes well for you in the coming months!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! What great news! I hope your pregnancy is wonderful.
Sara-
Congrats!! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy! Two are so much fun!!!!
Beth
That's awesome! Congrats!!
Thanks everyone!!!
Post a Comment