Here is a book I made on Picaboo ....http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?user=000000000000B51EA8&album=00000000000138875A. I'm not quite finished. I would like to add a photo from Brayden's 1st birthday. I just love making photo books on this website and shutterfly is also a good site. They are so easy and cute! I've made one from our trip to L.A. a couple of months ago and would like to do the same with our New York pictures. It keeps me from having to go print them all. I thought it would be neat to make Brayden a little yearbook each year, so we will see how that goes. I'm not really good with keeping up with a scrapbook. Although, I would love to start doing some digital scrapbooking. You can actually have your digital pages made into a photobook on sites like picaboo and shutterfly. I just need to figure out how to work Photoshop. I've used it to make a slideshow with pictures and videos that I'm going to play at Brayden's birthday party. That program was not too hard to figure out, but working with picture layouts on photoshop is a little complicated for me. I bought a Photoshop for Dummies book, if I ever have the time to sit and try to read it. (Grandparents, I plan on ordering y'all a copy of the book, when I finish it up)
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment