I don't have enough time to post all my pics and videos from Christmas, but I will get around to it sometime. I have been super busy trying to get the Christmas tree down as well as all the other Christmas decorations. I have got to get the house back in shape again for another open house this Sunday. We are trying to sell our house for those of you that don't already know. We have a contract on a house that is going to be finished at the end of Jan. We will also have Brayden's birthday party here on Sat., so check back later for more pics and videos.
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment