Wow! It is hard to believe that at the end of the month Brayden will be 1yr old! This year has flown by, but it has been a great one. Brayden has brought so much joy into our lives. I can't imagine life without him. He is getting so big and learning new thing everyday. He loves to laugh all the time and really loves music. He dances and hums, whenever he hears music playing. I have got to get a video of him dancing and post it. His Nana bought him a snowman that plays music and dances, and he absolutely LOVES it. He never gets tired of dancing and humming along with Frosty. It has come in real handy for diaper changes, and when I'm trying to get him dressed. Frosty moves from room to room with us. I can actually put his diaper on without having to do it upside down, because he is foucused on Frosty. Thanks Nana! For a trip down memory lane check out the video below....
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment