Day 3:
More shopping from street vendors and a trip to FAO Schwartz. It was unbelievable! There was actually a long line to wait in just to go inside FAO Schwartz. You can see the line in one of the picture collages. It moved pretty fast though. I bought Brayden a couple of outfits there. We also bought him a Jeter jersey and a New York Yankees windsuit. I will have to take pics of him modeling his new gear. We went to an early show Sat. night and saw the Rockettes in Christmas Spectacular. They changed this one up a lot from, when we saw it last year. It was their 75th anniversary. It is also a great show! We came in early that night, because we had to catch a very early flight home. Jeffrey had to get back for a meeting, so we had to leave our hotel at 4:00a.m. to catch our flight. I think it was for the best though, because of the crowds. The airport was pretty crowed at such an early time. I would have hated to see it later in the day. Saturday the streets were soooo crowded. It was much worse than Friday. It was really hard to get, where you were going at intersections. Jeffrey hated that part of the trip. We went earlier in November last year, and I think he liked it better that way. I really had a fabulous weekend though. Thanks Jeffrey!!!
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment