As many of you know, my parent's house burned back in February, and they lost pretty much everything. They decided to re-build on the same lot that they were living on. It is where my dad grew up. Anyway, some of you have asked, if they were in the new house yet and the answer is now YES! They have been in their new home for 2 weeks now. They still have a few things here and there to finish it, but for the most part it is ready. The landscaping should be done this week (I think). My mom still needs to find a couple of pictures to go over a couple of the beds, and she has some plates that still need to be hung in the dining room. Just little stuff! I LOVE their new house! I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL! I know it has been a rough year for them, and they are glad to be settled in. They have had so many decisions to make, and my mom has had to replace so much stuff in such a short amount of time due to insurance deadlines, but all the hard work is now paying off. I look forward to spending Christmas Eve there. We did not get to make it to Greenwood last year, because I was getting close to my due date and could not travel. Check out the slide show below. I took a ton of pictures!
District
-
I only took one picture at the district golf match at Patrick Farms. Wes
was waiting on Bay and Luke to finish on 18. Good day, but they were foiled
by ...
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment